PDSL Response to COVID-19
Dear Esteemed Partner,
RE: PROFESSIONAL DIGITAL SYSTEMS LIMITED (PDSL) CORONA VIRUS (COVID-19) PREPAREDNESS
As the impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to be felt throughout the world, we wanted to share some important updates and steps we are taking in light of recent guidance from the Government of Kenya through the Ministry of Health.
Our first priority is the safety, health and well-being of our staff, customers and partners. We have activated our Crisis Management Team that has put into place recommended precautionary measures to ensure we are aligned with the best practices as advised by the Government. We want to assure you that PDSL is ready to stand by you and support you during this period.
PDSL has taken the following measures:
- We have been educating our staff on the measures they should be taking to be safe whilst still providing our services.
- To ensure business continuity and guarantee staff safety, we have activated a plan that has some employees working off site and essential employees on a split coverage rotation.
- All our systems are accessible remotely and therefore on the event of a complete lockdown, we can continue to manage and operate our systems remotely.
- We are monitoring our systems and its performance constantly to ensure uninterrupted services.
- In adherence to the Government directive on social distancing, we are holding virtual meetings through calls or video conferencing in lieu of face to face meetings.
This is a unique and unprecedented crisis. It is our hope that you and your loved ones are safe and well during this time. We will continue to provide updates as the situation unfolds.
Thank you for your commitment to PDSL. Let us unite and fight this pandemic together.
General Manager Sales, Marketing and Communication.